Home Forum Gallery Members Todays Posts

Ross Knox House Rating: None

Alabama Attractions / Landmarks / Places > Mobile Email This Bookmark Print
The Ross Knox House is a historic house in Mobile, Alabama. It was built in 1929 in the upper class suburb of County Club Estates. It was designed by architect John Platt Roberts in the Tudor Revival style of architecture.

The Ross Knox House is named after the president of the cooperage and supply company, Lucas E. Moore State Company of Georgia, Ross Knox. Knox bought the house in 1933 to be later sold in 1942. By 1959, a local judge, Hendon Inge Jr. bought the property and became his residence for more than 40 years. The property was also acquired by John A. Roberts Jr. in 2002.

The Ross Knox House became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.
Edit Article

Ross Knox House Pictures Add Picture

Ross Knox House Videos Add Video