Home Forum Gallery Members Todays Posts

Cannonball House Rating: None

Delaware Attractions / Landmarks / Places > Lewes Email This Bookmark Print
The Cannonball House was created in 1765 and it served as house of David Rowland and Gilbert McCracken, who are the pilots for Bay and River Delaware. It has stayed on the similar location since the time it was founded and it was also featured in numerous artwork items that are related to Delaware. It got its name from the truth that on the side of the house there is a cannonball that is stuck way back during the 1812 war.

The entire house has various displays of amazing maritime memorabilia and other art items. This includes too the Fresnel Lens of Fourteen Foot Bank Light. There are lots of group packages ideal for students and other groups of friends who are into the passion for history.
Edit Article

Cannonball House Pictures Add Picture

Cannonball House Videos Add Video