Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 PM  
Junior Member

Pensacola, Florida
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12 | Kudos: +10
Roll Tide... And may I say that I will be rooting for Auburn to beat the Ducks in the BCS National Championship game... Wish Bama was there, but another team from Alabama is better then watching TCU or Ohio State go.

SEC is the best conference there is....
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:54 PM  
Senior Member
 
7bars's Avatar

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 133 | Kudos: +17
Quote:
Originally Posted by agodfrey11 View Post
Roll Tide... And may I say that I will be rooting for Auburn to beat the Ducks in the BCS National Championship game... Wish Bama was there, but another team from Alabama is better then watching TCU or Ohio State go.

SEC is the best conference there is....
no way. normally i'll root for any SEC team playing anyone else in any bowl game. but with the classless play AU has had this year, I'd rather not be associated with them.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:54 PM  
Mod Medic
 
duanewhatley's Avatar

Loxley, Alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 95 | Kudos: +11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7bars View Post
no way. normally i'll root for any SEC team playing anyone else in any bowl game. but with the classless play AU has had this year, I'd rather not be associated with them.
I'm still having trouble figuring how auburn is classless. The NCAA and sec found no wrong doin by auburn university or cam newton. I patiently waited for auburn to come back while you guys were dominating, and I aven pulled for bama in the championship game. But I guess when your dominating aomeones always gonna be a hater! War eagle!!
__________________
alabamachristian4x4.webs.com
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:57 PM  
Mod Medic
 
duanewhatley's Avatar

Loxley, Alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 95 | Kudos: +11
Quote:
Originally Posted by agodfrey11 View Post
Roll Tide... And may I say that I will be rooting for Auburn to beat the Ducks in the BCS National Championship game... Wish Bama was there, but another team from Alabama is better then watching TCU or Ohio State go.

SEC is the best conference there is....
Very classy, you should take note 7bars.
__________________
alabamachristian4x4.webs.com
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:23 PM  
Senior Member
 
7bars's Avatar

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 133 | Kudos: +17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
I'm still having trouble figuring how auburn is classless. The NCAA and sec found no wrong doin by auburn university or cam newton. I patiently waited for auburn to come back while you guys were dominating, and I aven pulled for bama in the championship game. But I guess when your dominating aomeones always gonna be a hater! War eagle!!
have you watched nick fairley play? have you watched the way the coaches don't reign him in and even celebrate his dirty plays? classy

i don't hate on other teams that are doing good. in case you didn't notice, peek over to the left and look at where i live. right in the heart of LSU Tiger country. I get more ribbing than anyone I know come football season. But I can still pull for LSU when they are playing out of conference. I was pissed when AU got screwed in 04. My bro-in-law is a Ole Miss fan and I watch Ole Miss games with him all the time and we get along just fine. I married a Florida Gator for crying out loud. But I WILL NOT support a team that lets nick fairley run rampant and celebrates him doing it.



please try to defend him so i can break out the full video compilation of him from this entire season
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:07 AM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4 | Kudos: +10
Roll Tide and Go Ducks
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:11 PM  
Junior Member

Hoover, Alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
Rivalry before Conference! ROLL TIDE and Go Ducks!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:31 AM  
Junior Member

Onahill, Alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2 | Kudos: +10
^ Typical Tusk-a-loser type.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:53 PM  
Junior Member

auburn, alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28 | Kudos: +11
As an Auburn fan I was still happy for the SEC wins, I wish they had gone 10-0
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:24 PM  
I Need Beach Season NOW!
 
No-Doors's Avatar

Daphne, Alabama
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 25 | Kudos: +11
I am glad the championship stayed in the conference. Roll Tide!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.