Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-14-2011, 11:41 AM  

Lubbock, Texas
I am a Tide fan that was rooting for Auburn. The only SEC team I hope loses every game is Tenn.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:17 AM  

Al
Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
I am a Tide fan that was rooting for Auburn. The only SEC team I hope loses every game is Tenn.
I agree, Phillip Fulmer ruined it for Tenn. and also Florida can't seem to vote for anyone in the SEC. Those two can't seem to drop a vote for a SEC team unless it is for themselves. I am happy Auburn won the National Championship this year as well as Alabama last year and ALL the SEC teams who can fight there way to the end deserves to be there and also deserves the votes from EVERY SEC school. WARRR EAGGLEEE!

Old 02-05-2011, 08:42 AM  

Huntsville, AL
I've always rooted for other SEC teams. My dad is an Auburn fan and I always pulled for them to do well (except against Bama, of course). This year, however, has been just a little too much for me to take. Nick Fairley's dirty play on the field aside, whether they are guilty in the Newton case or not, the way Auburn handled it was enough to bother anyone who knows anything about how these things are usually handled. I won't get into details, and I don't want to argue with Auburn fans, but AU basically gave the finger to the NCAA and got away with it (at least temporarily). Oh, and many of their "fans" have just been insufferable this year, which wouldn't be so bad except you only see those fans on the rare occasion that AU is having a great year.

However, despite what some of the media will tell you, and what every AU fan wants to believe, the investigation isn't over. They may not find that AU did anything wrong. However, if they do, the finger that AU gave them earlier is really going to come back to bite them.

And with that I say, Roll Tide! and see you in the Iron Bowl next year.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:21 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
+1 (just switch the Tide fan part... War Eagle!)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads