Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alaska
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-03-2010, 09:25 AM  

Washington D.C., Maryland
Where my brewing career began! I miss my garage in the winter... the ultimate lager cellar! Can't wait to move back... best HB environment i've been in thus far (as far as people)! The folks at Arctic Brewing Supply are by far the best in the biz as well (my opinion of course)! Big-ups to Austin over there, my go to resource.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:27 AM  
Brew Master Nate

Anchorage, Alaska
I'm on base here in Anchorage at Elmendorf AFB, been brewing for 6 years or so now and still going strong

Old 12-04-2010, 09:31 AM  
Brew Master Nate

Anchorage, Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoo5125 View Post
The folks at Arctic Brewing Supply are by far the best in the biz as well (my opinion of course)!
Not just your opinion, those guys and gals are excellent. I'm frustrated that I'm going to be moving to southern Georgia where the closed HB store is 2 hours away, uuuggghhhh! I don't know that I'll ever find a HB store as wonderful and friendly as the Arctic Brewing Supply company, plus they are Packer fans which is a HUGE plus in my book, Go Pack Go!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:32 AM  
NorCal Diaspora

North Pole, Alaska
I have been brewing in North Pole for a year or so. But I am moving in a few months. No time to brew another batch....damn!

There are quite a few around here.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:12 PM  

Anchorage, Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainatan View Post
Not just your opinion, those guys and gals are excellent. I'm frustrated that I'm going to be moving to southern Georgia where the closed HB store is 2 hours away, uuuggghhhh! I don't know that I'll ever find a HB store as wonderful and friendly as the Arctic Brewing Supply company, plus they are Packer fans which is a HUGE plus in my book, Go Pack Go!!!
You guys are spot on. ABS is by far the best brewshop I've ever been to. Always very nice and willing to give advice about anything
Old 12-24-2010, 03:10 PM  

Ketchikan, Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice View Post
In Juneau - Recently transitioned from wine to beer. I know that there are quite a few people that brew beer, and wine, in Juneau.

Where do you get your supplies? From Gourmet Alaska?
Old 12-27-2010, 02:21 PM  

Juneau, AK
Juneau, here!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 PM  

Juneau, AK
Quote:
Originally Posted by biergarden View Post
Where do you get your supplies? From Gourmet Alaska?
I buy my smaller supplies from Gourmet Alaska, but I order large grain orders from Northernbrewer.com or Austinhomebrew.com. I like Gourmet Alaska, but it is extremely expensive to do so.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:32 PM  

Palmer, Alaska
I was brewing 10 years ago, but only restarted the hobby here in Palmer, AK. I would be interested in meeting other brewers in the Valley. I am starting easy with a couple of extract beers, but planning to make my own custom beers soon.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alaska
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads