Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2011, 09:05 PM  

Motorized recreation on the public lands of New Mexico is under attack

The New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance is a statewide alliance of motorized, off-highway vehicle (OHV) enthusiasts that promotes responsible OHV recreation through education, safety training, land conservation and access, in cooperation with public and private interests, to ensure a positive future for OHV recreation in New Mexico.

Motorized recreation on the public lands of New Mexico is under attack right now and all around you. Aligned under the guise of ?environmentalism?, selfish elitists have determined that you have no right to recreate in your chosen way and are determined to LOCK YOU OUT from enjoying your motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, or 4WD on public land. Responsible motorized recreation has a legitimate place on public land. NMOHVA works with local user groups and public land mangers to promote responsible use and protect your access.

NMOHVA is also committed to creating additional motorized recreation opportunities in the state of New Mexico. NMOHVA supports local groups working with state and federal land managers and agencies to identify, develop, maintain, and promote appropriate trails and areas for all forms of motorized recreation.

NMOHVA

Old 02-06-2011, 02:07 PM  

Nhhova

I would interested in joining this organization . Im trying to win a trailer on a jeep forum just so I can enjoy off roading a little more .

Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 PM  

I hear ya, it pisses me off, you go to turn down a dirt road and they have giant rocks or cement walls. Even when two roads that are not connected for some dumb reason they block you from driving on the dirt to take a short cut.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Bookmark this Page!