Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 09:35 AM  

Jackson, Mississippi
Ann Arbor for Christmas

My Fianc?es family lives in Ann Arbor and we are doing Christmas there this year. How is the weather? Obviously cold... Being from Mississippi I know slim to none about Northern weather. This should be interesting! lol

Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 PM  

Canton, MI
Haha, well it depends on the year. Usually it isn't horrible though, you can probably count on it being in the 20s. The real cold weather doesn't come until January/February. That being said Christmas has been anywhere from freezing with a foot of snow to mid 40s. Hopefully you have some winter clothes you can wear!

Old 12-08-2010, 09:46 AM  

Chelsea, Michigan
AS of now... Its Cold Lightly snowing and Averging in the 20s and Dropping Below 20s with the wind chill

Bring a COAT!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 AM  

San Rafael, CA
God, I don't miss living there!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:37 PM  

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Its normally pretty cold. Hopefully it snows once you get there so you can build a snowman or make a snow angle!
Old 12-19-2010, 12:19 PM  

Grand Rapids, Michigan
MS to MI

I have family in MS, have spent lots of time there. The winters in Michigan are a big reason they moved back to Mississippi decades ago. Although not the worst, and certainly not unbarable, they are cold and grey and wet. The main thing is wear a thick coat, and drive VERY carefully. As in, slow down early, and watch out for the idiots driving recklessly.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:04 PM  

Howell, MI
Bring warm shoes that have water/salt proof sole.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:40 PM  

Lansing, MI
It has certainly been cold and snowy. When you come be ready for snowy conditions or if it warms up enough to melt the ice, slushy. If you're driving some roads will be icy and southerners seem to always have a hard time with it(heck every year it seems to surprise half the drivers I come across up here too)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Bookmark this Page!

« - | Gun ranges? »