Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-06-2011, 12:30 AM  

Personalities

I am not from Ann Arbor, so let that be known, however I love the city. It's liberal attitude (if it even is) is something that is a breath of fresh air to the more conscientious people. I'll be honest, however, that I've gotten some rotten comments from people (who don't live in Ann Arbor) specifically dealing with the attitudes of Ann Arborites (if that even is a word!). Does anyone else have this type of feeling towards the people of Ann Arbor. I've conjectured that it isn't the permenent residents that are the issue, but the college students who tend to be a little more rowdy, and for lack of a better word, dicks. I'm not saying that all UofM students are dicks, because I've met plenty who are upstanding and quality people. And I argue against people who even question the awesomeness of Ann Arbor, but are there any people out there who believe this as well?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:26 PM  

Yup, I agree, Ann Arbor is pretty sweet. There is certainly a liberal attitude that can be a little bit rude at time but overall, I am quite happy living here. College students everywhere can be good and bad. Thats what you get with a university town.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.