Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 02:11 PM  

Peoria, AZ
Thanks for sharing. I had the privilege of visiting their a few years back and it was wonderful. Things are definately at a much slower pace there.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM  

tucson, az
bisbee is more airstream than mainstream.......

Old 11-16-2010, 05:25 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvoiceman View Post
AZ Bear - are you certain that any of us are "mainstream"?
I sure as hell ain't.

Look at my tag beneath my name on the left: Tea Party Liberal.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:58 PM  

Quote:
dog cat mouse guy is seen about Tucson too....
I recently got en email with the dog-cat-mouse guy in California San Francisco I think. The same guy that used to hang out in Bisbee.

I thi9nk most of the best resturants in Cochise county are in Bisbee. They also now have the Old Bisbee Brewing Company. Well worth checking out.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:03 PM  

tucson, az
Quote:
best resturants in Cochise county are in Bisbee
is the "Grand" still open in douglas? When i worked in Town they had a double tbone special that was a fine lunch

ya know the mex/amer place wiht the marilyn monroe posters everywhere across the street and west of the Gadsden...
Old 01-05-2011, 07:54 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
I like the four foot high curbs in town, find yourself face down if you're not paying attention. Lots of concrete steps to negotiate back to the hotel after drinkin' at all the bars. Neat place, weird but neat.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:02 AM  

Phoenix, Arizona
Bizbee rocks!

Not sure if the mine tour is still running, me and my wife stayed at the Copper Queen Hotel and did the mine tour for our first anniversary in 1996 on Thanksgiving!

Was awesome!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 AM  

A buddy of mine and I went "Ghost Hunting" in Bisbee in 2007. Found one! No joke, I had never been a believer. My cell phone went completely crazy when I called my wife and the shower curtain in our shared room moved itself and made that metal on metal noise (the hooks on the bar). It was insane. Luckily, he had some rancid gas and I think he smoked the thing away so we got some sleep. We played a few games of shuffle board at the Stock Exchange Bar. I won so he got to sleep on the nasty ol couch in the common room. Good times!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads