Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2011, 11:55 AM  
Knife Maker

Anywhere on the Mogollon Rim. Can't get enough of that area.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:20 PM  

TULSA, OKLAHOMA
wheres this Mogollon Rim? we'll be down there [San Antonio in june and would like to go to some cool places! thanx oops just realized ARIZONA. my bad

Old 05-21-2011, 01:04 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
geezI thought tombstone was tourist trap 15 years ago, mustve gotten worse...as long as I can have a whishkee at the same bar as the wyatts I'm happy
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

I passed through Tombstone last fall and was not impressed at all. Hard to believe but I liked Benson a whole lot better.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:05 AM  
Page Antique Tractor Club

Page, Arizona
From the amount of tourists from Asia, Europe and other parts of the US and Canada, passing through or staying, in their rental cars and busses, just to visit our area of northern AZ, I'd say a lot of people think this area is pretty nice. (and no Flagstaff is more central than northern) you have to come a good hour or more north to see all the great country (Cameron, Lees' Ferry, Marble Canyon, Painted Desert, Both rims of the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, slot canyons, Glen Canyon), mountains, forests, desert, lake, canyons, fishing, boating, hiking, jeeping, horseback riding, ballooning, flying, tractor pulls, you name it, it is here. Golfing on one of the most beautiful courses, where it's easy to be distracted by all the gorgeous scenery around you. We have great motels, restaurants for every taste, RV camping. Our 4th of July is a day full of fun beginning with a parade, games, and vendors of crafts and food in the park, tractor pulls, and the most spectacular fireworks display to end it all that you will see anywhere. If you are an RFD-TV fan, watch on Aug 29, Sept 5 and Sept. 12 for ads of our area as we rev up for our 5th Annual Antique Tractor PUll and Machine Show and catch of glimpse of what makes us such a great place to visit. All these views are within 20 min or less than my house.
Favorite Place in Arizona?-antelope-canyon-2.jpg 

Favorite Place in Arizona?-horseshoe-bend-3a.jpg 

Favorite Place in Arizona?-lake-powell-6.jpg 

Favorite Place in Arizona?-page-5.jpg 

Favorite Place in Arizona?-110108a-046.jpg 

Old 09-29-2011, 03:11 AM  

my favorite place sedona.sedona is situated 120 Km in north of Phoenix .my experience in sedona was never-to-forget.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!