Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Madera canyon.
I said that. Going there this saturday.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:48 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Me:

In the Valley; definitely Tempe with an honorable mention of the older enclaves of Phoenix Sunnyslope down to downtown.

Elsewhere; Kingman, Bisbee, Globe/Miami and, believe it or not, Bullhead City and Parker.

Old 10-03-2010, 01:15 PM  

Salem, OR
Sedona area, Peyson
Old 10-04-2010, 04:53 PM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I used to live in Prescott and I loved it. There is so much to see you could write a book about it. Great 4 wheeling and millions of places to take pictures of. Nice people to. Great hiking trails. I really miss the area.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:53 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
On any desert trail in AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
Az is full of a bunch of rich old farts.
Only for about 5 months a year then the snow birds start heading back North.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:46 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillar View Post
On any desert trail in AZ

Only for about 5 months a year then the snow birds start heading back North.
You still have all the people in the foothills, and the surrounding areas of Tucson. They are all rich, snobby, old farts.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:53 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
it only seems to be in those areas that they are really snobby. like ive said. not everyone is like that over there. but the ones ive met were like that. my friend got engaged to a girl and her family lives over there. they were just completely degrading and would make little comments all the time about how he was poor and wasnt good enough for her because of it.

my favorite towns in az are prescott, payson, sedona, flagstaff, showlow, happyjack, eagar, greer, springerville, etc. anywhere with good view that i can drive on and offroad and get away from people
Old 10-05-2010, 09:26 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
it only seems to be in those areas that they are really snobby. like ive said. not everyone is like that over there. but the ones ive met were like that. my friend got engaged to a girl and her family lives over there. they were just completely degrading and would make little comments all the time about how he was poor and wasnt good enough for her because of it.

my favorite towns in az are prescott, payson, sedona, flagstaff, showlow, happyjack, eagar, greer, springerville, etc. anywhere with good view that i can drive on and offroad and get away from people
If discussing the Tuscon area; that does not surprise me, quite a few (not all by any means) folks there have a chip on their shoulder vis a vis the Phx area. Flip side: many of the latter perceive the greater Tuscon area as one big barrio.

I prefer the climate in Tucson (slightly cooler and more rainfall) but; for me, the Phx area overall (especially the pre 1970 enclaves) wins in every other regard.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Tucson is crack head and drug dealer central. So all the "good" stuff that comes with that is what makes up 90% of Tucson.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:24 PM  

Gilbert, AZ
I always have a good time visiting Sedona, Payson, and Flagstaff...Nice camping, hiking, and four wheeling...Jerome is nice to walk through and have an ice cream cone...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!