Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 05:00 PM  

tucson, az
Quote:
If you can get them to even give you the right drink. We had to keep sending our back because they kept bringing us the wrong ones. took em like four trys to get it right.
wiskey straight up is a pretty simple order....you shouldve added a few more bullet holes to their tin ceiling, mmmm maybe not

Old 11-25-2010, 11:55 AM  

Tempe, Az
Fly Fishing in the Hard to get to Canyons, where the Trout are as big.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:37 PM  

Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
Christmas Tree Lake on the Fort Apache Indian Reservation...
Old 12-09-2010, 10:10 PM  

Sahuarita, AZ
Hands down my favorite place in AZ is Sedona. Sedona is a trip that can relax my wife and I and it is still a place that amazes us about AZ. We spent our honeymoon in Sedona.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:37 PM  

Westchester, California
I like Meadview.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:40 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
geezI thought tombstone was tourist trap 15 years ago, mustve gotten worse...as long as I can have a whishkee at the same bar as the wyatts I'm happy
It's still a massive tourist trap filled with townies. The only thing appealing about Tombstone is taking Charleston Rd. on a motorcycle to get there.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:02 PM  
Been Around

Springfield, SD
Grand Canyon is still my favorite. We go there 3-4 times a year and stay in the rim cabins. We take the back road in to the village which bypasses the main gate (we have an annual pass). We see & hear lots of elk and watch as the train comes & goes. Best time is before thanksgiving and before christmas & at new years as hardly anyone is there and it's very peaceful.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:34 PM  
Page Antique Tractor Club

Page, Arizona
Page, Lake Powell

Page, Lake Powell of course, that's why I live here. It is so beautiful. The cliffs, the sunsets, the lake, Glen Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Slot canyons, who could ask for more, well OK, mountains, then my next best is the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. FANTASTIC!
What to do in Page? Tractor pulls in July and Sept., Ballooning in November, boating, fishing, hiking just about any time and more. Never as hot as Phoenix in the summer and mild winters.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:05 AM  

Fort Wayne, IN
Been there visiting three times the last was to Tucson, Tombstone area Won't do that again.
Really liked Sedona and Jerome. Liked Sedona better than the Grand Canyon. I visited the Jerome Brewery (now closed) when there. Looking forword to revisiting those cities.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:07 AM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by isdennyder View Post
Been there visiting three times the last was to Tucson, Tombstone area Won't do that again.
Really liked Sedona and Jerome. Liked Sedona better than the Grand Canyon. I visited the Jerome Brewery (now closed) when there. Looking forword to revisiting those cities.
You raised my curiosity,why won't you visit Tombstone again? I want to know because I have never been there and have been thinking of visiting there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!