Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2010, 02:37 PM  

STV, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
i think what the valley needs is an OHV park! west of town preferably. out past sun city and surprise. or maybe north west. like up by canyon raceway or vistancia. i would be extremely happy if they sectioned off a sizeable portion of land for this.
I agree, but on the East side.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:28 AM  

Glendale, Arizona
Its all what you make of it. It sounds like you have a "grass is greener" syndrome going on, I love phx and AZ. I really can't think of a good reason to move out. We may not have the best whatever it is, but we have our version of it. Museums, the science center, a team in each major sport, tons of open land to off road, camp, hike. There's laser tag in a couple places, couple of waterparks, indoor carting, out door carting, drag racing, road racing, autox, indoor and outdoor shooting ranges, art museums, first fridays downtown, clubs all over the valley.
I bet you think the grand canyon is pretty boring too

Old 12-15-2010, 04:27 PM  

Mesa, AZ
I would like to see a Six Flags or Disneyland type of park. A big giant mall would be boring IMO, I don't like regular size malls so I don't think I would like a bigger one any better. OHV specific park would be cool.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:26 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
I had heard rumors of a theme park going in somewhere north/east of Prescott/Dewey but that was a few years ago. Anyone else hear of that?
Old 12-24-2010, 12:30 PM  

San Jose, CA
Go shoot some guns in the desert. Yippie.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:52 AM  

Phoenix
As an off road enthusiast no new building is good building in my opinion.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:13 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
haha i agree.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:51 PM  
Zombie Nut

Tucson, Arizona
I love Arizona. You can shoot in the desert one day, Camp the next, and go wheelin' the next and never leave the city your in! I wish a darn amusement park but that would just be icing on the cake.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM  

Hamilton, NJ
Living in NJ ain't exciting either. I visited Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, and Sedona last February (half biz, half pleasure) and I LOVED every second of it. Holy crap.....if I could move out I would.

Oddly enough, my wife and I saw literally 2 kids in Scottsdale (we had dinner there nearly every night) amongst a sea of early 20's folks. Weird. And more exotic sports cars than I've ever seen between Princeton NJ and NYC.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:06 AM  
Adventure Guide

Prescott, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
i was born and raised in here in Glendale, and honestly, i could see someone being entertained in here ONLY if they like hanging out with tweens at Arrowhead and Metro Center malls.

Glendale sucks. phoenix sucks.
this whole frappin state sucks.
nothin but hot weather in the summer and old bag snowbirds during the winter.
Life is what you make of it. If you are waiting around to be entertained, it could be a long wait. There are so many things to do in Arizona, but many of them require initiative. You have to go get them, not wait for them to come entertain you. Put down the video game, step away from the computer, and get outside!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.