Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 07-23-2011, 11:00 AM  

Amy Winehouse found dead this morning!

Geez, this is a shock! I'm wondering if she had a bad reaction to peanut butter? I mean, how else could this specimen of health suddenly pass away at her home?

Old 07-23-2011, 12:50 PM  
fustrated genius

Yes, too bad they feel the need to do the drug. I'm surprised Lindsey Loham hasn't gone too.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:23 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Maybe she should have said "Yes, Yes, Yes"

Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 PM  

How true is that!
Old 07-23-2011, 07:38 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
A true pity.

RIP
Old 07-26-2011, 05:02 AM  
Traveler

A full day of discussion on HLN. I am always troubled to learn of anyone with the issues that seem to plague Amy. Not much more can be said.

She was quoted as saying, 'That she feared death because she wanted to make her mark--be known ==leave a legacy' something to that effect. To me that sounds like she had extremely low self esteem---at any rate she no longer suffers from whatever demons plagued her.

My brother had substance abuse issues and also finally died from them--developed lung cancer which spread throughout his body. It is very sad that anyone has to escape from any sort of pain in this manner.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:59 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
I cannot feel sorry for stupidity.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
I cannot feel sorry for stupidity.
It seems that the media is fascinated by this topic. I feel sorry that I have to keep hearing about it.

shrug--It certainly seemed that Casey Anthony shared character traits with this type of person---yet substance abuse wasn't a major problem for her.

They kept mentioning other performers that had died at '27'. Then strangely discussed that Dr. Drew had noted that many people with such issues die at 28---a long discussion about that. Who can care?
Old 07-26-2011, 09:47 AM  
fustrated genius

I think it's a shame that knowing people who have fought for life so hard and finally submit to their cancerous plague. All the while people like this self destruct by poisoning themselves with crap because they can't handle a couple things in life. A few weeks ago my wife's neice finally gave into death after a 6 yr battle with breast cancer. She lasted that long because of her will and desire to live. It is a shame they couldn't have traded places. It's hard to pity after knowing how some fight so hard while others toss it away like it's nothing.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:30 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by addymiller View Post
It seems that the media is fascinated by this topic. I feel sorry that I have to keep hearing about it.

shrug--It certainly seemed that Casey Anthony shared character traits with this type of person---yet substance abuse wasn't a major problem for her.

They kept mentioning other performers that had died at '27'. Then strangely discussed that Dr. Drew had noted that many people with such issues die at 28---a long discussion about that. Who can care?
Many many celebs die at 27. I did some research on this at one time for school.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!