Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 02:44 PM  

Dancing with the Stars Cast

what do you think about the new cast? I, personally, think it is far from buzz-worthy!

...then again what would beat Bristol Palin and Jennifer Grey?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:30 AM  

Reading, PA
Here's the list for those who don't know.

Kirstie Alley
"Psycho Mike" Catherwood
Chris Jericho
Sugar Ray Leonard
Ralph Macchio
Romeo Miller
Petra Nemcova
Chelsea Kane Staub
Hines Ward
Kendra Wilkinson
Wendy Williams

I rarely watch this show. Maybe just in passing or if there is someone on I like. But how much longer can they keep calling it Dancing with the Stars? Its more like Dancing with the D Listers or has beens. A local radio DJ? Really? I like Jericho and enjoy some of Fozzy's music so that interests me. Sugar Ray and Hines are cool too but those are just people I like and know because they are from the sports world. Other than that, Kirstie Alley? Are we supposed to watch her get fatter? I would imagine there will be no lifts of her during their dances. Ralph Macchio? Has he done anything since My Cousin Vinny? Romeo Miller? I don't even know who that is. Petra Nemcova. Ok she's hot so I'm fine with that one. Chelsea Kane Staub. Disney owned company. Must have a project they're trying to push. Kendra Wilkinson? Enough with this no talent hack. Why is she even famous. And I think Wendy Williams might be a dude. LOL. To each their own. I might pop it on to see how Jericho does but thats it. I really think this show has run its course.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.