Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 12-22-2011, 09:03 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Hulu- You'v been watching for three hours?

Is anyone elese tired of their entertainment options telling them to take a break?

Wii, now hulu, I'm an adult and will decide when I've had enough free TV.

I keep it on in the background while I work. Geez.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:01 AM  
Supporting Member
 
teaberryeagle's Avatar

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,444 | Kudos: +200
Images: 16


http://www.hulu.com/

TV SHOWS:
http://www.hulu.com/browse/tv?src=topnav

MOVIES:
http://www.hulu.com/browse/movies


http://www.hulu.com/plus?src=topnav

HERE'S ONE I WATCH ON TV: "ANCIENT ALIENS"
http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Anc...s&st=1&fs=null
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:24 AM  
Senior Member
 
Sideways's Avatar

Houston, Texas
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 980 | Kudos: +33
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
I'm an adult and will decide when I've had enough free TV.
That could be a whole new thread. And the subject of a lot of psychoanalysis and legal/ criminal actions for some people. I wasn't referring to you Austin, just the fact that there are some who feel that they can do anything they want because they are "adults" only to prove how childish they are.
__________________
"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. Never forget that everything the Founding Fathers did was not." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:16 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
That could be a whole new thread. And the subject of a lot of psychoanalysis and legal/ criminal actions for some people. I wasn't referring to you Austin, just the fact that there are some who feel that they can do anything they want because they are "adults" only to prove how childish they are.
I understand that. A lot of poor decisions are made with the thought people are in charge of their own lives.

My only point is I don't need the guiding hand of big brother to remind me I'm watching a lot of TV, eating to many Twinkies, that McDonalds is bad for me.

In all things moderation.

If I choose to not do so I don't see what concern it is of Hulu or anyone else.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:51 PM  
Senior Member
 
Sideways's Avatar

Houston, Texas
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 980 | Kudos: +33
Images: 1
Sure, I agree with you. My comment wasn't directed at you. Watching TV is a sedate activity. I was referring to those that use the "I'm an adult" excuse to engage in activities that ate not sedate but criminal. I think we're saying the same thing in different ways.
__________________
"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. Never forget that everything the Founding Fathers did was not." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:26 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Sure, I agree with you. My comment wasn't directed at you. Watching TV is a sedate activity. I was referring to those that use the "I'm an adult" excuse to engage in activities that ate not sedate but criminal. I think we're saying the same thing in different ways.
I was agreeing with you too. The written word doesn't always convey well.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.