Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2010, 08:02 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
I Think We're Alone Now (Film)

When I wake up early with my Son who is 2 on weekends we watch a brief amount of TV while he eats. I always force him to watch documentaries even though he requests Rugrats or Futurama though last week he seemed to enjoy the documentary we watch on how they make Steinway pianos.

Today it was I Think We're Alone Now which is a film about two people obsessed with 80's pop icon Tiffany.

One man is mental not there, Aspengers Syndrome or such. The other is a transsexual who was involved in a car accident when he/she was young. Also seems to be a drinker. Both are convinced they are to be with Tiffany and have some spiritual connection to her.

I thought it would somewhat amusing but it was downright sad. The two people have obvious mental disorders which to me excuses their delusions but still, depressing.

Anyone else seen this gem?

Old 09-18-2010, 08:07 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Haven't seen it..

I thought she was kinda hot for a week or two when I was maybe 14 but her music always sucked.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:20 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Add a third to that list. Once the restraining order is up, I'm getting back to making my Tiffany Potato Salad sculpture. I need her present, before anyone asks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!