Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 02-28-2011, 02:43 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
The Last Airbender

I love Avatar The Last Airbender, the cartoon. It came on when my Daughter was small, younger than she is now, in fact it's so ingrained in her she will say to people "Avatar is on, have you seen it, you should it's a really good show.". She's three.

That being said the atrocity which is the M Night Shamalyan movie should be totally forgotten.

For one, why change the pronunciation of the characters names? It was established in the series.

http://www.razzies.com/history/31stNoms.asp

Terrible, just terrible. If this is your introduction to the series, please go back and watch the cartoon. It's actually very good.

I'm tempted to call Hollywood and ask them if I can direct the next one, I'm sure they will let me, if I produce something even equally as terrible as Shamalyan, I could at least blame it on my lack of experience.

He has no excuse. Unforgivable.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!