Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2010, 10:02 AM  
Poison Idea

Yeah, the MP was awful. I did beta testing for PC and couldn't believe they expected it to go live. My brother bought it for xbox and returned it the same day lol

Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 AM  

Ottawa, Ontario
Video Games

Hey!

Anyone out there on the video game scene?

I recently just purchased the new Medal of Honor for the PS3.
Wow, What an amazing game. I'm pleased with the single player missions and the fact that they revamped MOH Frontline but I'm rather upset at the fact that we pay $70 for a game just to find out that I have to pay an additional $10 just to have a couple extra maps. It's frustrating how these gaming companies are trying to bleed these kids of all their money!

Another prime example is Fable2
Why release a partialy completed game only to force your fans to buy expansions/extra quests. It's pathetic that these companies complain about people downloading pirated software and yet they're fine stealing all the kid's money for mediocre add-ons!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!