Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-09-2011, 08:00 PM  
Traveler

Nancy Grace/Missing Woman in Aruba

On a scale of 1-10 my interest in this is zero.

What can be said. She seems to have gone to Aruba with someone she met online, who possibly has had issues in the past.
What would possess anyone to do this I cannot imagine. She seemed to have had a boyfriend who said he was 'concerned' about this. She emailed him--'this socks'---I guess so.

If a crime has been committed appropriate consequences should follow. They said the companion was from the US and is being held for questioning--in contrast to the procedures for Joran van der Sloot.

I just don't have much feeling for anything that is featured. Polygamist sentenced ---good. I hope something more can be done for his followers but am not exactly certain of the 'Law' concerning such religious organizations. I can't imagine believing in that way. I cannot imagine how many live as they do.

There have been many discussions online featuring lifestyles that amaze me. It goes on--what can be said.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.