Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-04-2011, 12:14 PM  
fustrated genius

SADE was AWESOME last night!!

but sometimes the best entertainment is in the two seats directly in front of you. There was a couple, late 20's/early 30's, she's calling him "hunny", he's calling her "sweets". He goes to get her a few souvenirs at the consessions. calls her on the cell, "no, hunny, get me the large if they don't have the mediums, yes, brown will work if they are sold out of grays, kisses, kisses luv you luv you" He comes back carrying a load of crap, key chains and T-shirts, and 25 dollar Sade picture/program books and mixed drinks TWO! both for her! He's up and down like a yo yo the entire concert fetching her drinks in both hands while he's drinking diet soda. Each time she's screaming real loud, "Oh hunny, you're SO SO SWEET!"" slobers all over the guy each time. From what we gathered they are on their 1st or second date. WHOA!! All of a sudden the guy's an "A-hole" and they're argueing. He was using HER credit card. All of a sudden, the T-shirt is no good, don't fit and she's rummaging through the bag looking for the receipt to take it back. Her speech is slurr'd from 6 or 8 drinks he had fetched her. And they get into it so bad, they end up leaving. All's I was thinking was "YOU tha MAN!!!"

Old 09-06-2011, 02:28 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
LOL, I wish I had the guts, I would have saved not a lot of money when I was dating.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

« 30 Rock | Movies »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads