Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-22-2013, 08:59 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Under the Dome

What do you think? I like it. Anyone familiar with his books can tell it's Stephen King.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:41 AM  
Administrator

WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
What do you think? I like it. Anyone familiar with his books can tell it's Stephen King.

Mixed bag. I really loved the first episode. Lots of promise, intrigue, a cool premise... but I'm beginning to lose interest. The interpersonal relationship stuff is dragging the show into soap opera land, imo and while I keep hoping for a turn around, to date, it's less sci-fi and more dreck.

"As the Dome Turns"

Old 07-23-2013, 11:48 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
I agree, but at least it's not reruns. And if you have read his books, there is always a lot of unnecessary stuff. But the ending is usually good. (With the exception of "The Girl who loved Tom Gordon" and "Cell", which both had crappy endings.)
Old 07-23-2013, 02:13 PM  

Had I watched this from the beginning, I may have become addicted. Since I am now a month into the series, I can't start now.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.