Here's my tricked out traveling vehicle....
just remembering what all it had in it..
we lived in it and traveled for five or six years...
only thing it didn't have was a separate ice
maker and a navigation system (never saw
one back then) nor, the slide-outs (with just
the two of us, we didn't spend the extra cost
for this type which was just becoming popular
about this time)....so, if you need to know
anything about "full timers" or other tips
about living like this....let me know....
might be a good topic for the blog
this was taken at the "Briarcliffe RV Resort"
in North Myrtle Beach, SC..wife and
grandson(he'll be 21 in April....wow!).
1997 Pace Arrow Vision (39 feet w/tag axle)
1. queen bed w/under bed storage
2. two 21" TV's w/roof antenna
3. full bath w/tub-shower
4. double door refrigerator/freezer
5. range/oven-corian counters w/double sink
6. convection/microwave oven
7. couch and chair
8. dining booth-bed
9. awning w/window awnings
10. 100 gal. fresh water tank
11. 40 gal. black water tank
12. grey water tank
13. 75 gal. gasoline tank
14. 460 cc ford engine, auotmatic transmission
15. four wheel electric leveling jacks(stabilizers)-controlled from inside
16. receiver for towing hitch
17. tow bar
18. rear view camera
19. mirror sliding door closet across rear
20. under body storage
21. two rooftop air conditioners
22. 5 kw Onan Generator
23. washing machine (combination washer/dryer)
24. entertainment center (radio tape deck) one inside and one outside
Here's what mine looked like except mine was the 39' without slide.....
1997 Fleetwood PaceArrow Class A motorhome