Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 11:07 AM  

Woodstock, GA
India chef in Roswell off Holcomb bridge road is wonderful. they have a 5.99 lunch special that is one of the best values in the area.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:00 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
If you are near Decatur, try Mirch Marsala. Order off the menu instead of the buffet. A British friend of mine will only eat there (Brits are Indian food snobs). When you ask for spicy, they definitely accommodate. It's in a giant Indian/Paki shopping center and frequently has only other Indian customers. Probably a good sign!

Old 12-19-2010, 07:53 PM  

Duluth, GA
Swapna... great atmosphere, service and food !!!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:36 PM  

Savannah
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendfrag View Post
A little cheaper, and on the other side of town (Decatur) is Zyka. This is a great place for lunch. It's in an old school and it's not the most impressive looking dining room. Then they hand you this AWESOME food on a cheapass styrofoam plate. I highly recommend Zyka.
I think I've been there before... do you order at a counter and they bring the food to you? I went with a couple of friends back in college and ordered some kind of gray beef stew that had two chili peppers next to it on the menu. It was incredibly hot, but very good.

Unless I'm thinking of somewhere else?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:57 PM  

Atlanta, GA
I'd second Bombay Cafe as decent food, also there is Panahar in Brookhaven, not totally Indian, it's Bangladeshi food, thought the service can be a bit slow.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:30 PM  

Stone Mountain, Georgia
Zyka somebody mentioned is an awesome place (Decatur) and another person mentioned (Sabri) .. they have one in Norcross (Singleton Rd) -> Try their Kabab Roll

Edit: Oh, if you visit Zyka, you have to try their Chicken 65 (I think they have the best Chicken 65)
Old 12-27-2010, 09:07 AM  

Atlanta, GA
ZYKA!!! (means "the taste") It's right off Church street in Decatur. Best Pakistani food I've had in Atlanta.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads