Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2010, 11:26 AM  

Nashville, TN
The Brick Store Pub - Decatur, GA

Yet another great place to get a wide selection of beer and some good snackies too!!! Second to The Porter Beer bar in the Little 5 Points area and less than 10 minutes away is The Brick Store Pub. The circle shaped bar is great with probably 30 some odd beers on tap as well as some hard to find and aged bottle beers. They also have an open bar and a huge Scotch selection. Upstairs they have a Belgian Beer Bar dedicated to Belgian beers. Sadly... I've not made it past the first floor because I enjoy it so much (or too much as it may be). Anyway, if you are in the area and want to hop out of The Porter - Check this place out!

http://www.brickstorepub.com/

Old 11-18-2010, 12:26 PM  

Savannah, GA
And they just inaugurated their vintage beer room. They've started to release some of the many great beers they have had stored in the vaults. Just another great reason to stop in.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:08 PM  

Atlanta, Georgia
Vintage beer room? Seriously? As if the Belgian Bar was not awesome enough. I am going tonight. Though it can be a bit overly crowded on weekends
Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 PM  

Peachtree City, GA
I used to go there a good bit when I lived up in Atlanta. Fantastic bar. I live down in Peachtree City now, so I'm stuck with Taco Mac, but that's not all that bad. They've got a pretty great selection of beer too.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:15 AM  

Alpharetta, GA
I am a life long north Atlanta resident and The Brick Store Pub is the best spot for a beer that I have found. They are fantastic, check them out if you have not already.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:09 PM  

Atlanta, GA
If you go, be sure and try the shepherd's pie. It's the best I've had in the city.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:48 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
There is no better beer place than Brick Store. I also really like that it manages to keep a great atmosphere and still be very family friendly.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:04 AM  

Sugar Hill, GA
I love their beer selections, but for food, go around the corner to Leons Full Service. Food is their strong suit, although they do have some good beers, too. They are owned by the same people.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:22 AM  

Newnan, ga
How have I never heard of this place? I'm going to have to make a point of getting there soon.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:55 AM  

Savannah, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starderup View Post
I love their beer selections, but for food, go around the corner to Leons Full Service. Food is their strong suit, although they do have some good beers, too. They are owned by the same people.
How can you not love a place that has a glass of bacon on the menu?! We also love the Peppadews (small peppers stuffed with goat cheese) and the mussels.

When Miles is there behind the bar (which is most of the time) make sure to just get his evening special drink. It's always great.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!