Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 07:03 PM  

Suwanee, Georgia
I've shopped at both, and you can't go wrong with either. I live (much) closer to Brew Depot. However, the Brew Builder application on the BMW page makes it very easy to develop a recipe within BJCP guidelines. So, what I have found that I am doing is buying ingredients from Brewmasters Warehouse and equipment from Brew Depot.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:42 PM  

Sandy Springs, GA
Just to clarify, Brew Depot is the brew store formerly known as Beer Necessities.
That is my favorite, and has been around longer. I think they have better advice and can help more. You can fax in your orders ahead and they are ready for pick up. They can help with recipes and advice on equipment too. On the other hand, if you just need stuff and the warehouse is closer, go for it.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:34 PM  

Marietta, GA
How hard is it to brew your own beer? Just wondering. Sounds cool.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:53 AM  

as was already mentioned, Beermaster's warehouse... their prices are much better than beer depot.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:16 AM  

Atlanta
I just went to Just Brew It a couple of weeks ago. I started a Mexican Corona Style brew. Just racked it last night and can't wait to taste it in about a month.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.