Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 AM  

Marietta, GA
Looking for a house to rent or lease purchase in East Cobb

Hi, I'm looking for a house in East Cobb in the Lassiter or Pope high school district to rent or lease purchase. Would prefer to pay around $1250, but would go a little higher if the house/location is really worth it.

I would like to mention that we are non-smokers, and would not be typical renters as we take very good care of our home and my husband is extremely handy.

I'm open to contemporary/cedar houses that have been updated on the inside, need to have 3 bedrooms, prefer 2.5 baths, but 2 would work. I work from home though, so I have to have a additional space I can use as an office--a 4th bedroom or finished basement area would be great.

We have to have a fenced in yard or at least one that would be easy for us to fence in because we have a preschooler and an outside dog.

Looking to move in about 4 months.

Thanks!!

Jessica

Old 02-09-2011, 06:22 PM  

Douglasville, Georgia
They should be plentiful, there's rental houses EVERYWHERE and owners are begging for renters. Just get out and ride around...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads