Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2011, 07:31 AM  

Cumming, Georgia
New Year Resolutions

What are they? Mine are pretty much the usual, lose weight and start taking better care of myself as well I think I found a keeper. She's on me to not work as much, make more time for myself and her as well plus actually take some vacations.

It's going to be tough, I've been sort of a workaholic for years and years and it's catching up with me.

So post yours up, good luck with them and Happy New Year!

Old 01-02-2011, 07:57 PM  
hol

Atlanta, GA
Mine is work smarter not harder!

Old 01-14-2011, 12:39 PM  

atlanta, georgia
Go to church every sunday.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:22 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
You know, I didn't even make any this year. I turn 40 on 3/22. That will actually be a very big day for me. Not so much the turning 40, but more because I made it to it. Long story short I wasn?t living a very safe or good life. Hanging around bad people doing bad things. My little brother was having a party and we both agreed that we wouldn?t make it to 40. He ended up dying the next day in a car wreck. I spent a long time hitting it hard. Then my son was born and I quit hanging out with bad people and doing bad things. 12 yrs later I?m getting ready to hit that date. At that point I will decide what I?m going to do with the rest of my life.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!