Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2010, 02:48 AM  

Marietta, GA
vegeterian spots in the ATL metro area

here are the one's I know
green sprout
rainbow

anyone know of any other spots.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 PM  

Atlanta, GA
My kitchen...

Just take Avacado, Tomato and some Provalone Cheese, salt and pepper and put it all on some pumpernickle bread.... MMMmmmm MMMmmmmm.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:24 AM  

Atlanta, GA
Sun In My Belly (in Kirkwood) isn't strictly vegetarian, but they do veggie/vegan so nice. And when you let 'em loose with the meat... sweet mother of mercy! Their gorgonzola-bacon potato salad is -hands-down- the best I've eaten anywhere. But for the lack of mustard, it ties Grandma's recipe! Not sure I like the texture of those green onions (might prefer Grandma's sweet onions for this) but it's a small quibble.

They also cater!

Golden Buddha Chinese (10th street and I-75/85) has a whole second vegetarian menu! Anything that they cook with meat, they can cook with tofu, sei-tan or some other mystical meat substitute. Try the satay - Real chicken has nothin' on this yummy skewered dish!!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:28 AM  

Marietta, GA
I just found and ate at the Harmony Vegetarian Chinese Rest.
Try the Sweet and sour Chicken 100% vegan so delicious.
location 4897 Buford hwy Chamblee 30341
Old 11-15-2010, 02:14 PM  

Atlanta, Georgia
R. Thomas on Peachtree has a bunch of vegan and vegetarian options. They're kind of expensive, but 24 hours and the food is pretty good and diverse.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:04 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Not totally vegetarian, but The Flying Biscuit is loved by every vegetarian I've ever known.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:03 AM  

Atlanta
There's a place in the West End called Soul Vegetarian. I'm not vegetarian, but they have been there forever and I have not heard any bad things yet.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:27 PM  

Jonesboro, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmekon View Post
R. Thomas on Peachtree has a bunch of vegan and vegetarian options. They're kind of expensive, but 24 hours and the food is pretty good and diverse.
I was about to mention that one. 24 hour operation is nice. The surroundings make it a place to see at least once. Agreed, it's pricey.

Take a hike catty corner across the street to Cafe Intermezzo. Awesome desserts and coffees...just be prepared for the worst service in Atlanta. At least that's the way it was a few years ago.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.