Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2011, 12:12 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coderedjon View Post
IF your wrangler is a deathtrap then what's my '72 CJ5?

Its not the car its the driver. I drive an old car with 40 year old springs, shocks, ball joints, and maybe oil. But I realize all of this so I drive like a little old lady in the right lane. I don't push it, and I leave a lot of space in front of me, and I still make it from Smyrna to midtown in 25 minutes every morning. Just keep your head in the game.
Nice, I'd love to see pics. I drive a 78 cj5 daily through downtown (when it's not in my shop in pieces) with a 360 under the hood and totally manual brakes so I know the feeling

Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 AM  

It's definitely the driver, not the vehicle. I've driven all around 285, from Newnan to Alpharetta and from Stockbridge to Woodstock, top down, doors off... No problems at all. Just be responsible and courteous to other drivers and everyone will get there safely.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 AM  

Naa, any car can be a death trap. I would feel a lil safer in a Jeep than lets say a CRX.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Bookmark this Page!