Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Click Here to Login

Old 11-22-2010, 03:31 PM  

Austin, TX
Heh, put Eeyores Birthday (Eeyores Birthday Party Photos) into that category of "love it or hate it, its Austin and its weird"

I do like that they support local breweries and eating establishments... and if you live in Austin it is one of those, you just have to do it things.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 AM  

Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78BO View Post
It wouldn't be exciting anymore.
You think you'd really get used to them? I wish I could be part of an experiment to find out. Y'know... for science.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:04 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshms View Post
You think you'd really get used to them? I wish I could be part of an experiment to find out. Y'know... for science.
I don't think I could, I was raised with shame, but I could see where the next generation might might get used to them.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:27 AM  

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
I'm all for women going topless, but it seems like a non issue down here. It's perfectley legal, and appreciated.
Only female UT students please.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:56 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWort View Post
Only female UT students please.
I'm not that picky.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:39 AM  

Can't believe I missed this!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 AM  

austin, tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78BO View Post
Sorry guy, but I'm against it. I LOVE breast! I get excited every time I see them. But if you always get to see them then you get use to them. It'll be like looking a a hand or forehead. It wouldn't be exciting anymore. I say keep them covered. Plus the only girls that would be willing to show them I wouldn't also don't believe in shaving! Hairy pits and tits just isn't my cup of tea....
Oh come on now....I've pull off the top occasionally at B. Spgs. and I don't shave either! Is it all that bad? (Of course, I lazered off the pit fuzz and will never shave again!)
Old 12-22-2010, 08:18 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGold View Post
Oh come on now....I've pull off the top occasionally at B. Spgs. and I don't shave either! Is it all that bad? (Of course, I lazered off the pit fuzz and will never shave again!)
Probably not, I understand his issue, the human body can be wonderful or horrible, and people don't often seem to know which group they fall in.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Austin
Bookmark this Page!