Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-10-2013, 12:48 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzican View Post
I have: 2 Traxxas Emaxx, 1 Traxxas Slash 2x4, 1 Traxxas Slash 4x4, 1 Traxxas Gravedigger, 1 Traxxas T-maxx, 1 Axial ax10, 1 Axial SC10, 1 Losi comp crawler, 1 custom built crawler, 2 OFNA Mutilators, 1 Losi Mini Crawler, 1 AquaCraft Supervee 27, 1 Prather Fun Cruiser, and I know I'm forgetting some other junk....impossible to keep track of it all.
Sounds like you have a real nice collection. If you can, please post some pics for us "kids at heart" to salivate over!

Old 03-11-2013, 08:35 AM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
My collection has grown in a short time between my daughter and I.

We started out with 2 Duratrax Baja Bugs (You can pick them up now for around $100)
Broke/fixed/upgraded these 2 rigs and then went to a brushless Evader (still DTX) broke/fixed/upgraded this one a bit as well but it only likes to come out when its warmer - cold tends to break it.

Now here recently, I picked up a couple of HPI Savage XS (mini-ish) Monster trucks, and they are a BLAST!

I beat the holy hell out of these trucks and they soak it up like a champ! Most of my breaks on this truck were due to the fact that it boasts so much power at the wheels - This thing is a beast and hella fun to beat on!

My next truck will be a Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 monster truggy.
I have had a hard on for this truck ever since I saw it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.