Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 06:36 PM  
Poison Idea

JK = Jeep Hummer tbh :|

Old 12-07-2010, 06:58 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
on what grounds?

Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
You mean the JK Unlimited, the 4-door model? That's the argument I usually hear...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-08-2010, 05:36 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
either the 2 door or the 4 door are just as jeep as anything else. doors and top come off, solid front axle, built like crap. jeep to the core lol
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

What the hell is going on in here you jeep spammers? Way to stay on topic guys. Jeeps and HUMMER's are closely related but not like brother sister related. Like first or second cousin related. Different parents, same families.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:19 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
hah the Hummer's dead, so we had to talk about SOMETHING

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
hah the Hummer's dead, so we had to talk about SOMETHING
Yes unfortunately for now the HUMMER brand is dead. Freakin' GM... Good thing they keep sending me emails about how they will continue to service my HUMMER but they throw crafty little links to their Cadillac site hoping that I'll buy one of those... cuz that's so close to a HUMMER.

Not sure why they can't figure out that we are a different sub-market. Income and other demographics may be similiar but lifestyle is totally different. I don't cruise the malls or nightclub parking lots so why would I want an Escalade? I have never seen an Escalade way up in the Sierra Nevada or Piute mountains with hunting gear or fishing rods hanging out of it. I guess the answer is that they are car salesmen. They want to sell you what is on their lot, not necessarily what you want. They don't have what we want so they will just keep trying to sell us the crap they have. Total waste of marketing resources but what the hell, they are spending our money so why do they care? I will maintain my HUMMERS until the day some company other than GM can sell me a new one. Unless GM brings it back and makes an HX. In that case I'll be putty in their hands once again.

Weird that GM dumped HUMMER like a two dollar hooker, but came back around to give us a hug after boning us...
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
im glad to see that you are putting yout hummer (why does everyone use all caps to spell it?) to the test, unfortunatly (and this happens with jeeps too) you are one of the few actually doing it. i see more hummers driven by soccer moms or people who are into the the 'big rimz' scene 10 to 1.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:26 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
im glad to see that you are putting yout hummer (why does everyone use all caps to spell it?) to the test, unfortunatly (and this happens with jeeps too) you are one of the few actually doing it. i see more hummers driven by soccer moms or people who are into the the 'big rimz' scene 10 to 1.
Yeah, I agree ten fold. I am the ONLY off road HUMMER owner that I have come across in the state of MN. I see H2's and 3's everyday. Usually driven by executives or soccer moms. I have seen ONE H2 that had a rack, winch bumpers, 37's and such and when I talked to the guy he basically said it was just for looks.****in' Poser.

I am the MN chapter president and a moderator of Club HUMMER Off Road and it SUCKS that I can't get any interest in the sport from any other HUMMER owners in my state. And when I try to wheel with the JEEP clubs all I get is the same old grocery getter jokes over and over again. Hoew's you bummer? How many bags of groceries can you fit in that thing? (Even though I went places some of them couldn't ) I just can't win in this state.

And why do people capitalize HUMMER? IDK. I do it out of habit.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:04 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
well if ya find yourself wheeling in ND, look me up! i catch the same flack for buying a rubicon instead of "building it myself"

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads