Originally Posted by Jake7
Well one statement, and two questions
1) Beautiful TJ! The TJ will always be my favorite Jeep, and I really need to pick one up soon before they all get beat to crap!
2) Is that an S2000?
3) What are your plans for that other TJ? You going to sell your current TJ when that one's done? Interested party right here
1) Thanks, its def fun to drive and it gets me where I want to go in the woods although with the frame problems I haven't been doing much wheeling.
2) Yep that my little S it's a fun little toy and it's been a lot of work. Its sitting all covered up in the garage right now safe and out of the snow.
3) Yeah living in New England has really messed up my jeep, the frame is trashed and I have been "reinforcing" it for a few years now also have the start of body rot. Came across a tub and frame for cheap. Planning on doing a full swap, plus adding an 8.8 rear axle (want to ditch the 35). Basically going to try and keep it looking the same just upgrade the frame in its weak spots and try to get some 37" meat under it. Most likely high tube fenders to clear the new rubber, don't really want to lift over the current 4 inches and if I can go lower I will. I would love to do a 2.5 spring with 1.25 body allowing the belly pan to get up a little more. But when things get crack'n on it I'm going to post my build pics of JF.