Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2014, 05:37 PM  

Sammamish, WA
Satellite Radio Renewal Cost

We had a free trial with Sirius for 6 months included with our new car. Today the invoice came to renew, for over $100 for 6 months. We used it lot this summer on several long road trips, but not worth that much so I called to cancel. I could barely understand the woman but when I asked to cancel she offered me a year for $89. I said that was still too much so I ended up with 5 months for $25. That, it's worth. Now I have to remember to call and cancel (and try for a deal again) in February.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:18 PM  

If you tell them that us no longer use Sirius, and now opt for Pandora or some other over the phone free music service, they will drop your price substantially. We just received a year for ~$65!

Old 10-14-2014, 01:52 PM  

Dry Side, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
If you tell them that us no longer use Sirius, and now opt for Pandora or some other over the phone free music service, they will drop your price substantially. We just received a year for ~$65!
Every time my renewal comes up I call and tell them to cancel.
They always give me 6 months for $24.
I have done this for 4 years.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Automotive
Bookmark this Page!