Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Bend
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2011, 01:23 PM  
***** Builder

Bend, Oregon
Local Links - Local Interest Web Sites

Why don't we start with a thread where we post Links to pages for local interests?

My hope is that Interests will emerge that others didn't know about and will be presented with good links by the people in the know. So if you do something like paintball or costuming here in Bend and know the local people and they have a page, let us know! You might find more friends really soon

What do you do?

Old 01-21-2011, 01:35 PM  
***** Builder

Bend, Oregon
Hi! I'm an avid garage sale nut and I find the local Craigslist garage sale section very helpful to discover good deals plus plan my route when it's prime summer sale time!

For those unfamiliar, Craigslist is like online classifieds but it's free and they hide your email if you like.

You might be thinking "no sales in the winter.." but moving sales and estate sales happen all year long. There are local companies who handle some of the estate sales who also know to post on Craigslist.

Here's the Bend Craigslist:

craigslist: bend classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

And here's the garage sale section:

bend garage & moving sales classifieds - craigslist

Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 AM  

CA
For mountain biking tours in the Bend area, Cog Wild is a great tour company. They're website is here: http:\\www.cogwild.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Bend
Bookmark this Page!