Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Birmingham
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2011, 02:47 AM  

Pinson, Alabama
I started

I started this forum site as a chance to win a fermenter from another site .
And of course I didn't win though my forum post and comments were more than any one other. as well as the repost and or comments were times ten to any other.Yes I should have won ....
Cause I needed the product ... but since i did it(start lookng at the site) i realize that this site is actually a great site and has been so useful . I am thank ful though i am a loser.
i love this site it has helped to rid many frustrations as well as help on many questions that have needed to be addressed . so though i am a loser i'd like to say thanks ..

an P.S if you guy's want to help me as i will help you via the post in the forum(or even share beer) I need a fermenter Conical ......(thats to the Admin as well ) I'll help you grow if help me ....... to say no is a cop out and to easy welcome the challenge as i welcomed your site ....

Old 01-18-2011, 05:36 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Welcome, glad your here!

Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 PM  

Chelsea, AL
Signed up for the same reason but do like the site.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Birmingham
Bookmark this Page!