Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 AM  

Boise
Average Cost of an Efficiency?

I'm going to school, turns out I don't like my room mates. I can get my own apt, I'm second year so I don't have to live on campus, but I'm wondering what the general cost of and efficiency is?

Old 09-11-2010, 09:11 PM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Check Craigslist.com, I looked a while ago for my son and found it was cheaper then I thought it would be. Here's a couple.

2 Bedroom 1 Bath in Four Plex

Excellent 1 bedroom Apartment near BSU, Greenbelt, Parks!

Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM  

Boise, Idaho
You should be able to find something from about $400 and up, depending on what you're looking for in size, location and quality. There are many units near BSU over on Leadville between Parkcenter down to south of Boise Ave. Many duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes. I own 7 units (2 duplexes and 3 houses) all over town. My rents run from $650 (2 br. 1 1/2 bath, single car garage) to $850 (3 br. 1 3/4 bath, oversized 2 car garage). Fortunately, they are all occupied with mostly long term (5 years +) renters. Be aware that many will require credit/background checks and/or a co-signer, if you don't have a credit history. Some will require leases and others (like me) will only do month to month tenancy. Good luck, there are many out there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Bookmark this Page!

« - | Can't Find Dagan »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads