Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2010, 10:17 AM  

Boise, Idaho
Can't Find Dagan

I had friend ship me some things form his travels one of them being a few bottles of Dagan Celtic Cider. I've called liquor stores and they have no clue it even exist. I would be happy to order ti online, but I would prefer to just drive somewhere when I want it. Has anybody seen it anywhere? I know it's an unusual request, but if you find it, I'll buy you one!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:45 PM  

Nampa, ID
You could try Brewforia beer market on Eagle and Overland. Great selection of microbrews and import beers. And if they don't have it, they may be able to hunt it down for you. Very helpful staff. Also could try Brewer's Haven on Vista.

AS

Old 11-17-2010, 10:52 AM  

All liquor stores are good for in urban parts of Idaho, are liquor. You won't find beer or cider there. +1 to Brewforia, if it's distributed here, he'll get it for you. Also, the Boise Co-op has a pretty great selection generally.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:42 AM  

Nampa, Idaho
Sometimes World market in Boise or Nampa as well.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Bookmark this Page!