Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 AM  

Boise
Favorite Restaurant in Boise?

What's your favorite Restaurant? Is there any where to get good breakfast tacos?

Old 09-20-2010, 02:49 AM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I'm not all that familiar with Boise because I lived in Meridian, that being said, you need to go to Fiesta Guadalajara on Fairview Rd. just East of Meridian Rd. and have their carne asada! I used to travel about 80,000 miles a year and have eaten carne asada in about 1/2 of the United States and none of them compared to FG!

Other then that there is an awesome taco stand (Taco Mobile Primo) on the SW corner of Franklin Rd. and Curtis Rd. in Boise, it's just south of the gas station and in front of the Hookah Bar. I've never had a breakfast burrito from there (actually I don't think they have one?) but there regular burritos (I've had their fajita, chicken and carne asada burrito's) are unbelievably good and cheap - $3.75! They also have awesome traditional street tacos for $1.25?

Here's a review of them - and others! Taco Truck: Tacos Mobile Primo

Old 09-26-2010, 05:39 PM  

Boise, Idaho
My favorite resurant is boise is a tuff one. I think I have two Westside drive in and Big Juds. Both are burger joints and both have amazing food. Just talking about them makes me hungry. I think I'm gona go get a burger right now.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:25 PM  

Boise, Idaho
What's up Chili?

I really like Bardenay. There is one on the Basque block and one in Eagle.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:37 PM  

Meridian, ID
Merrits Country Cafe or Carona Village. Merrits if you want a hole in the wall with great food and a laid back atmosphere 24/7 and Carona Village for Mexican food.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM  

Kuna, ID
Favorite Mexican restaurant is El Gallo Giro in Kuna, about 20 minutes out of Boise. When you go into a place for lunch on a weekday and it's filled with migrant workers, you know you're in a pretty authentic place

As for breakfast stuff--I'm not sure about breakfast tacos but Los Bedos on Fairview throws down about the best breakfast burrito I've found. They're delicious, cheap and gargantuan--I'm 6' 4" at 240 lbs, so you know I can pack the food away--if I split one of their burritos between two meals, I'm absolutely stuffed twice. And they cost something like $2.75.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:26 AM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
What's up Chili?

I really like Bardenay. There is one on the Basque block and one in Eagle.
What's up dude...
Old 11-20-2010, 02:09 PM  

Boise, ID
Two actually: Red Feather and Bittercreek

Red Feather and Bittercreek are neighbors, owned by the same man, and share their bars.

They serve food sourced locally whenever possible, and offer a huge selection of wines and beers listed in order of distance traveled.

I usually eat on the Red Feather side, where the menu changes frequently. I've never had a bad meal.

--Matthew
Old 11-21-2010, 03:30 AM  

Bay Area, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
Merrits Country Cafe or Carona Village. Merrits if you want a hole in the wall with great food and a laid back atmosphere 24/7 and Carona Village for Mexican food.

merrits hands down is awesome place to go
Old 11-24-2010, 06:36 PM  

boise, idaho
Bittercreek Ale house is great. Matador is good, but go after 10pm and happy hour prices kick in for some really good apps.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho > Boise
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads