Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2011, 11:02 AM  

Kittery, Maine
Best Small Venues for Finding New Bands?

So, my experience seeing live music in Boston is fairly limited... Any places worth checking out to find new music? The Middle East Downstairs in Cambridge and the Paradise are the only places I've seen shows so far, and both were great.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:09 PM  

Pretty much any bar in Allston. Just take the "T" down Comm. Ave. and pick one that looks good.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:16 PM  

TT the Bear's, Lizard Lounge, and Atwoods Tavern in Cambridge; Sally O'Brien's in Somerville; Brighton Music Hall in Allston; Royale in Boston; TCAN - The Center for the Arts in Natick; Blue Ocean Music Hall in Salisbury. Obviously some of these aren't in Boston but there's good music everywhere.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:37 PM  
venue finding service

I feel the happiness you experience in this place and I want to experience it too. I'm sure my family will love this place, especially my son who really love music. I wish I can visit there soon and I'm so excited. See more on: Venue Finding Service

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!