Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-03-2011, 02:56 PM  

Hartford, Connecticut
Boston bar for a fantasy baseball draft?

I know that this sounds like a nerdy question, but trust me, it's becoming a pretty common party to plan!

I need to plan a fantasy baseball draft for a group of about 14 guys, and am hoping to be able to find a Boston bar that can do it in March. Ideally I'm looking for a place that has a private room available for food/drink, with large tables for 14 and a reliable internet connection. We'd probably need the private party from about 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and would likely stay at the bar after, although we wouldn't need the private room.

Anyone have any suggestions of good bars to contact about this? I'm in CT, but am completely clueless as to the Boston bar scene. Thanks to all for the help.

~Ben

Old 01-27-2011, 02:11 PM  

I had an encounter with this poster. Trust me, he is as described. Thick, but not uncomfortable.

I highly recommend his unique services.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:44 PM  

Yes the Scoreboard in Woburn is a great location to host a baseball draft party. We had great sucess and a lot of great comments about our fantasy football draft parties. We have a seperate area of our bar that is free and has wireless or you can rent a boardroom with free wireless. We also provide complimentary wings for those who book parties of 10 or more. Call Lauren today for more information on this venue or check us our at tpsscoreboard.com (781-368-3234)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads