Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 PM  

Duck Tours

Anybody ever been on a Duck Tour? My wife and I were thinking about taking a duck tour the first weekend in April when some friends from FL are visiting. But, I'm worried that it won't be as much fun as in the summer? Thoughts?

Old 03-01-2011, 06:51 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Ducks are getting long in the tooth and I've noticed several sinkings in the last few years.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:34 AM  

Boston, MA
The Boston Duck Tours are good anytime but they are little more fun when there are more people on the street. (Better weather makes for passing more pedestrians and possibly more quacking) Everyone should go at least once. I enjoyed my second time (with out of towner family) just as much.
Besides we don't loose that many
I had the pleasure of driving past the swath of destruction the day that the soda bottle rolled under the brake pedal of a Boston Duck just after it got off a Storrow Drive exit. Their insurance rates went up that day.
And to be fair, on the sinking, it was the other guy's fault.
I would go again but if the driver said "everyone get out!" with a barge nearby, I'd be one of the first into the water, not the ones who thought he was joking. Who doesn't like a little excitement, Right ?
Old 06-14-2011, 04:57 AM  

Duck Tours are just one of the many options available for Massachusetts tours. If you'd feel safer avoiding the water there are foot tours through Boston, as well as trolley and bus tours. You can also lead yourself on a tour along the Freedom trail.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.