Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 PM  
Wicked Awesome Dude

Season Tickets for the Pats and Sox

Anyone here been on the waiting list for season tickets and gotten them yet? I'm wondering how long it would really take. I live in VA now, but plan on moving back to New England eventually. I'd like to try and "time" my return with tickets!

Old 02-22-2011, 01:29 PM  

For Patriot tix, i've been on the waiting list for close to 10 years, not sure when my time is gonna pop up, hopefully soon and hopefully i will have money to buy them...

Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 PM  

No way on the Pats, not quite as hopeless as the Packers or Steelers though. Red Sox are pretty easy though. Just bring lots of $$$$.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:01 PM  

I signed up for season tix for the Sox in September of 2004 (before the won the world series obviously). Still haven't gotten my tix. However, I do know that they have offered tix to everybody that signed up for the waiting list before April 2004, so I know I am getting close. I imagine the list grew significantly after they won the Series in '04 and '07 though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!