Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-01-2011, 12:00 PM  

Teddy hires a whole brothel - go figure...

Just heard on the news this morning that Good Ol' Ted Kennedy had an FBI report for trying to hire an entire brothel in Santiago Chile while trying to pump up his foreign policy experience prior to running for his brother's Senate seat back in the '60's. That's just too comical. Fits the pattern I guess.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:54 AM  

Dartmouth, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsailor View Post
Just heard on the news this morning that Good Ol' Ted Kennedy had an FBI report for trying to hire an entire brothel in Santiago Chile while trying to pump up his foreign policy experience prior to running for his brother's Senate seat back in the '60's. That's just too comical. Fits the pattern I guess.
He, with the aid of his family, made the decision to leave a young lady to drown in his Oldsmobile that HE drove off of the Chappiquidick bridge. SO pulling a 'Charlie Sheen' is no biggie is it?

He along with all of his siblings came from a family whose father, who lso came from wealth, thought the law of the land not did not apply to them. His dad was one of the most notoriuos swindlers in the financial world that has ever been seen.

So as an adult Ted had no chance of being a decent human did he? Even as US Senator all he did was promote any program that could be crammed with bureaucrats of his choice and political plum positions for his friends at taxpayers expense.
For the record I am a bit left of center and usually vote forIndependants/Democrats. He and his family were the exception.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.