Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 07:29 PM  

New Braintree, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondrat View Post
I'm sure you've all heard about the shootings in JP last night. Three guys were stabbed/shot, all of them died. A forth victim, a woman jogging by, was struck by a stray bullet but is OK now.

My question to y'all is this: what can we as citizens/neighbors do about it?
My #1 suggestion as a country Bumpkin... Move
not a bad idea though lol

In all reality is get involved with the community
and do something nobody does anymore... get to know your neighbors... its not a bad thing
and that way when things do happen you have people who know you and more then likely will help you
"having good friends is never a bad thing, but having no friends is never good"

Old 12-15-2010, 08:36 PM  

Boston, Mass
I live in roxbury, and it seems like these people will just kill one another for whatever reason. I have had a few friends get jumped and beat up a little and some have been robed but none shot or stabbed. Just keep to yourself and don't carry cash.

We will just call the police if absolutely anyone looks suspicious, the town is dangerous you just need to be very cautious of your surroundings.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM  

I would contact the city, write the mayor. I would try starting a blog with the neighborhood, set everything up online, then put notes in mailboxes. Keep everyone up to date.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:47 PM  

RevereM, Massachusetts
I live in Revere, and have seen an increse in violence/crime recently. I wanna invent bullet-proof siding. I bet I could make a "killing."
Old 12-20-2010, 08:04 PM  

Stow, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Hop View Post
I live in Revere, and have seen an increse in violence/crime recently. I wanna invent bullet-proof siding. I bet I could make a "killing."
nice pun. too bad nobody would buy it... the landlords who own the places sure aren't going to shell out the cash, and neither are the tenants. Siding is expensive enough as it is, sadly.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:32 PM  

I guess you could move. Arm yourself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.