Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Boulder
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 AM  

Space Coast, FL
I had brunch at Jill's while in town for the GABF and it was awesome. Super hot waitress who gave me half off my bill since I was from FL.

Old 01-17-2011, 08:33 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Are we sure were not talking about Telluride?

Old 01-18-2011, 02:17 PM  

I may move there soon
Old 01-26-2011, 04:46 PM  

Colorado
Boulder is like one of those books that looks really good and inticing on the outside, but when you open it, you find there were some things you didnt want to know about.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:18 PM  

littleton, co
The *bucs on the corner in old downtown has a great view of the local women. That's a good thing IMO
Old 02-09-2011, 04:11 PM  

I really enjoy most all aspects of Boulder (the ones I don't are just indicative of a city its size). You won't find better food, recreational activities and job opportunities anywhere else in the west. I grew up outside of Boulder so I guess I don't have an outsiders perspective.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:47 PM  

Shuswap, BC
I went there my first time about 14 years ago. I really liked it, and found the people very friendly.
It was so nice i made it a point to go back there about 6 years ago again, even though it was a bit out of the way of my intended destination. And by a bit, I mean it added about 12 hours extra riding to get there, and then more to get to Vegas, which was where I was headed.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Boulder
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.