Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 AM  

Nope, PA
The Bills

On comments on them this year?

amazing the Stadium is always full, even after years or nothing but losing.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:26 AM  

Buffalo, New york
As loyal as the Buffalo fans are, it's amazing games are being played in Toronto.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:23 AM  

Nope, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailon View Post
As loyal as the Buffalo fans are, it's amazing games are being played in Toronto.
They lose home field advantage, the Orchard Park stadium is always sold out, yhey are a NY team.... why not play in Toronto is makes as much since as anything else they do.

They are run like a business not a like they want to win. If the stadium is full Ralph obviously could care less about their record. there must have been $ in it for him to play in Toronto.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM  

Rochester, New York
I agree that they lose home field advantage going to toronto, so old Ralphie must be making some money some where.....if we still had Doug Flutie he would be an old pro at playing there

What I want to know is do we have any hope of making it to the playoffs? Or are we starting a second decade of dissappointment?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:07 AM  

Buffalo, New york
Look what a franchise QB has done for St. Louis (plus or minus playing 3 games in the West hehe). The bills look to be setting themselves up for the first pick! Then again, they knew they needed a QB in 2010 and how many did they pass on?
Old 10-08-2010, 01:46 AM  

East Rochester, New York
I blame being a Bills fan on my Father, I should have brought him up on charges for child abuse for 27 years of emotional trauma! That being said I attend every game possible so I guess it's my fault now. We need a lot more than just a QB starting with an O-line. Bringing in a rookie QB to play behind Buffalo's god awful pass protection would ruin the QB and waste a pick. At least we got rid of Dick Moraun and captain checkdown Edwards, it's a start! And if they become the "Toronto" Bills they will lose this fan without a doubt. It's the NFL not the CFL! Go Bills haha
Old 10-17-2010, 08:47 AM  

Buffalo, New York
Watching the Bills NOT take a QB during the draft was painful...
Old 10-18-2010, 12:08 PM  

North Collins, NY
I think Ralph Wilson has everybody snowed into thinking he actually cares. He is the biggest tightwad owner in the league. Until he opens up the pocket book the Bills are going nowhere!!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:57 AM  

East Rochester, New York
Ralph definitely is a problem. I was at a signing for and Jim and Jill Kelly last week and asked him about the prospect of him and the good old boys(kgun, thurmanator, bruuuce, and andre reed)buying the team. Him and his wife laughed and said they still wanted to. I also asked him when he was coming out if retirement and he said he was practicing this week haha.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:22 AM  

buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marker7 View Post
I think Ralph Wilson has everybody snowed into thinking he actually cares. He is the biggest tightwad owner in the league. Until he opens up the pocket book the Bills are going nowhere!!
You got that right! but hey, at least we got tailgating... he does not have to open up his wallet for that... i actually tailgated at the last game... never went into the game, we watched another game on tv in this rv at the game... was awesome!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!