Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marker7 View Post
I think Ralph Wilson has everybody snowed into thinking he actually cares. He is the biggest tightwad owner in the league. Until he opens up the pocket book the Bills are going nowhere!!
And stops undermining his staff and making football-decisions as well. That Kelsay signing was just unreal.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:54 AM  

buffalo, ny
skip the qb in the draft, beef up the lines!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:01 AM  

Buffalo, NY
idk about skipping a QB during the draft.. granted the line is important to protect the QB but the current O-line just needs a bit more discipline and training and I feel that they could do a good job on the field.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 PM  

Buffalo, New York
I'll say it, we don't need a QB this year. With less than 20 games starting, Ryan Fitzpatrick as showed a great command of the offense and more importantly when he's on the field I see something a Bills team hasn't shown in years and that's confidence in their leader.

Fitzpatrick is building a great relationship with his receiving corps. He's making a rookie (granted underrated) in Johnson look great and he actually got production out of Parrish, unlike the previous 4 qb's. The team is better with him.

We need to be looking at the hogs. Trade down a few spots (if we end up 1 or 2) pick up talent and another 2nd rounder. If we're going to stay committed to the 3-4 we need the personnel. Poz is getting comfortable in it and is flashing brilliance, but we need more production from the edges, period.

If Andrew Luck comes out this year, maybe we try to bite, but we need to shore up the line and the D.

Also, please cut Arron Maybin.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:12 PM  

ive loved the way chan gailey has been able to rally these guys. his play calling has been great, the O has been astonishing. we need a solid draft
Old 11-23-2010, 04:28 AM  

Niagara Falls, New York
If they can stay in the game this week against the Steelers then I'd say they've turned a corner. Coming back from so far down against the Bengals was fun to watch but they really need to hang with the big boys to make a statement.

Steve
Old 11-23-2010, 06:07 AM  

Buffalo, New York
I think Ralph Wilson takes advantage of the fact that his fans are so loyal. Every year he puts out a crap product and people just keep buying tickets. He knows that we are all going to go to games so why should he make an honest effort to get any better? Every year I watch the draft and every year I'm terribly disappointed.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:23 AM  

Originally, I was hoping that they would lose the entire season just so they could get a franchise quarterback, but now after the Cincy game, these guys just play so hard that I don't care about the draft pick anymore. it's great to see a true team that keeps fighting.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:24 AM  

Denver, Colorado
I've recently moved to Denver, CO from Buffalo, NY. As much as I like both cities, Broncos tailgaiting pales in comparison to what happens at Bills games !
Old 11-23-2010, 12:43 PM  

Batavia, NY
Does anyone think that this whole Toronto thing might be just a ploy? Although I think there might be a flaw in my thinking too since the stadium is always full.... Or maybe just a guarantee that its full?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!