Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-12-2011, 04:33 PM  

Rochester, New York
who else saw the Virginia Tech vs. Stanford bowl game?

i kinda hope we get last next year just so we have first dibs on Andrew Luck.....that kid can really play.....and if the bills ever get a decent offensive line and go back to running no-huddle they could do pretty well

Old 01-14-2011, 09:53 AM  

East Rochester, New York
I heard the good ole boys were going to buy the team as well. Just waiting for Ralph to kick the bucket. Definitely need an offensive line and a defensive line for that matter. NO PRESSURE! I read that Dave Wannstedt is meeting with the bills as a defensive/assistant coach.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:08 AM  

Buffalo, New york
I'm sure it won't happen before a change for the Raiders! have you seen Al Davis at the Hue Jackson press conference?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:15 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdc78 View Post
You got that right! but hey, at least we got tailgating... he does not have to open up his wallet for that... i actually tailgated at the last game... never went into the game, we watched another game on tv in this rv at the game... was awesome!
I no longer live in Buffalo but man I MISS the tailgating. I had so much fun over the years in those darn cinder lots. There is always some guy that thinks he can punt a football perfectly down the row of cars...yikes
Old 02-27-2011, 04:48 AM  

Olean, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZeppelinXJ View Post
what i am hoping is that when old ralphie decides to kick the bucket a few guys from the glory days decide to buy/run the bills! i've heard Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Steve Tasker and a few others are wanting in on the bills.
I've heard the same. Would be nice. We'll see how having an active, interested owner works for the Sabres. Would be nice to see the same thing with the Bills.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 AM  

Really the stadium is always full.I have never seen any single person missing out being in the stadium..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.